- This event has passed.
Scavenger Hunt at Lincoln Park Zoo
June 10 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm CDT
Join your fellow GMC friends and colleagues at our first in-person event of the year!
You will be randomly divided up into teams as you search for clues at our Lincoln Park Zoo Scavenger Hunt!
- 3- 3:3pm – Welcome & Announcements
- 3:30- 4:15 – Scavenger Hunt
- 4:15 – Prizes Announced
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm- Networking with Light Cocktail Reception
- Members $15
- NonMembers $30
- We will have 5 sponsored questions for teams to complete around the zoo.
This event is capped at 100 attendees due to current restrictions.
Getting to LPZ
- Street Parking: Parking along Stockton is limited.
- Parking lot: The lot entrance is located at Fullerton Parkway and Cannon Drive (2400 N. Cannon Drive). Park near the Nature Boardwalk, south end of parking lot. Rates for the parking lot range from $20-$35 depending on duration of stay.
- Taxis and Ride Shares: Use Café Brauer address, 2021 N Stockton. Pickups and drop-offs should be directed to West Gate, near the corner of Stockton and Webster Avenue.
- CTA Trains: The Brown and Purple lines stop at the Armitage station and the Red Line stops at the Fullerton Station, which are all about one mile west of the zoo.
- Please enter through the Café Bauer Gate. Let the zoo security know that you are here for the GMC PCMA Event.
- Event will take place at the Foreman Pavilion.
- Masks will be required as you walk around the zoo and at the bar.
- Planners, be sure to bring your business cards for a chance to win a prize!
- Wear comfortable shoes and casual clothes as you will be walking around the zoo!
- Be sure to sign up for the PCMA Chapters Run/Walk Challenge and make your steps count for GMC!
Thank You to Our Reception Sponsors:
Thank You to Our Venue Sponsor: