Colleen Bagnasco CAE, CMP
Executive Director of Meetings, Association Management Center
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOMENT OR MEMORY WITH THE GREATER MIDWEST CHAPTER OF PCMA?
I think so fondly of the many connections (both personally and professionally) that I’ve made over the years through volunteering on various committees and attending Chapter events. #MidwestIsTheBest
- LIST FIVE HASHTAGS THAT DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY.
#Confident #Trustworthy #Motivated #KidAtHeart #KindHearted
- WHO HAS BEEN THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR CAREER AND WHY?
Karen (Blizzard) Baymiller was instrumental in bringing me on as an intern at the Society of Actuaries many years ago that led to an amazing career. She was classy, respectful, motivational and taught me by guiding and allowing me to have a voice even at that very young stage in my career. She was a great leader and always gave praise to the team.
- WHAT IS THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?
Always stay true to yourself.
- WHERE IS YOUR “HAPPY PLACE?”
Star Lake, New York is my “happy place”. My family owns a summer home in Star Lake which is in the Adirondacks. Whether I’m there visiting or just thinking about it, it brings me such joy, peace and happiness.